Monday, March 18, 2013

From a fan... #mtla

During WWII, the British had posters to help people deal with the bombing raids from Germany (the blitz). ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ - this poster was to issue it only upon the invasion of Britain by Germany. As this never happened, the poster was never officially seen by the public. Sadly no record remains of the unknown Civil Servant who originally came up with the simple and quintessential Britishness of the Keep Calm and Carry On message. However, since then, this poster has inspired a whole slew of copycats, including this one from my Unicorn Sister! I just had to share...


Thank you!! You definitely make yours look AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. Hey to an inspiring blogger! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve nominated you for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award;! I wanted to to let you know how much I love your blog. There are a few stages to the acceptance stage, however, I do not want you to feel obligated to do so as often health gets in the way which I totally understand. However, if you do want to accept, the details can be found here:

    http://brainlesionandme.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/pleased-to-announce/

    Congrats! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I appreciate the thought, but I cannot meet the acceptance stages right now. I'm so glad to have inspired you ^_^

      Delete