Monday, April 30, 2012

I survived HAWMC 2012!

I *almost* completed the Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge... lol
Wow... I am ready for a vacation from blogging! But what was wonderful about this exercise, was getting to meet all the different Health Activist Writers out there. There are so many people with such great talent, and what a great way to bring all of us together. I had to turn in some of my blog posts late, so technically I didn't complete the challenge, but I am proud of what I did accomplish.

Participating in #HAWMC has given me a lot of great ideas. I want to start hosting guest bloggers here (if you're interested, comment!). I'd like to see if I can organize a successful blog carnival of my own. I am also going to start doing regularly-scheduled features, like: health news round-up, heard around the blog-o-sphere, and visitor submitted writing prompts.

I'm not sure that I want to put up a blog post every day. That was a bit much. I'm not sure that you want to read a blog post from me every day. That could be a bit much, too! I'd like to hear your thoughts...

I am definitely going to participate in #HAWMC next year. It was a lot of fun. But right now... REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment