Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Got into CU Endocrinology!!!

And here I had scheduled an appointment in my calendar to check who had received records. !@*#, that was fast! Last time it took over a year to get me in to a neuroendocrinologist. Apparently when you have documentation to support the fact that you're a medical unicorn, the right people do pay attention. My appointment is for Sept 9th. Wow.

I haven't even begun treatment (which may, in fact, be its own nightmare, but who cares!) and already I can feel the relief of hope being in sight. And the not-so-noble side of me grins widely at the number of plates of crow I get to serve. I am among the partakers, because as I've said before, I never thought I'd see this in my lifetime.

Holy moley... The receptionist even sounded excited to leave me a voice mail. Last time I talked to them it was an absolute "NO!" to seeing one of their GPs. Oh, how the tides have turned!!

It's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment